What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
An online source of information about voluntary termination of parental rights
- Teaching you the constraints under the children’s code and ASFA
- Teaching you the general voluntary relinquishment procedure
- Teaching you the effect of parental rights termination
- Teaching you about the execution of the relinquishment
- Giving you the relinquishment checklist
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Custody Center scores 74.01/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.custodycenter.com/VOLTERM-SE/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: custodycenter.com you’ll also be taken through to custodycenter.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)